john robertson [the blog]

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Daily Rant

I really don't know about the beginnings of this second painting. It looked really nice in the sketchbook, but once on the panel it seems different. Maybe because it's so flat and I have not given it any dimension or depth. I will keep at it but I am skeptical so far. Really, I think it is much too soon to judge this painting. I won't rub it out just yet.
Posted by John Robertson at 12:15 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

my website

  • john robertson art

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (23)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (14)
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
      • The Daily Rant
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.